HVLS Fans by MacroAir
Reduces HVAC Expenses by Up to 25%
High volume, low speed (HVLS) fans will reduce your facility's heating and cooling expenses all year round. Manufactured by the inventor and market leader MacroAir, these highly efficient industrial ceiling fans can save 25% or more of your heating expense by destratifying the shop air from floor to ceiling and evenly heating throughout your facility. In the warmer months, even if your space is not air conditioned, the constant movement of air in the entire shop creates an apparent cooling effect where it feels up to 8-10°F cooler than actual temperature.
EnergyLogic and MacroAir have partnered to serve the automotive channel, bringing experience and expertise to provide the greenest and most cost effective means to address facility energy expense and employee comfort. EnergyLogic has incorporated HVLS fans in facility projects for years and has tested every brand of HVLS fan on the market.
In our experiences, MacroAir was the clear winner by providing the best value, more air movement and is the most economical to operate. Supported by MacroAir’s 12 year warranty, it is no surprise that only MacroAir has been approved by every major automotive brand’s equipment program in the United States.
Industrial ceiling fans
Our MacroAir HVLS fans move enough air to serve nearly any facility, keeping it cool and reducing costs year-round.
Get comfortable with MacroAir fans
Continuous air circulation and mixing creates a more comfortable environment.
Fans constructed for industrial performance
From design to construction, Macro-Air HVLS fans are made for performance.
Standards that matter
For installation, warranty, compliance and certification Macro-Air HVLS fans lead the way.
- Lifetime warranty on blades, hubs and frames / 12 year service life limited warranty
- Installation ready with the necessary components, hang it and power the control panel
- Six blade design moves more air, uses less power than old style ten blade designs
- Forward, reverse and variable speed drives
- Anodized blades, dozens of custom powder coat colors available
- Optional downrods available in 1' increments from 2 to 10'
- Minimum 3' below the ceiling or no closer than 15% of the fan diameter to the ceiling
- Blades must be a minimum of 10' above the floor per OHSHA
- The larger the fan, the higher it is mounted to provide better performance
- No closer than 3’ from a sprinkler head, can be connected to fire suppression control system
- The support structure should be capable of supporting twice the hanging weight of the fan
- Blade tips at rest should have minimum 15% of the blade diameter clearance in all directions